ALPINE'S RANGE RULES:
- EVERYONE ENTERING THESE PREMISES MUST PAY ADMISSION. THIS INCLUDES INSTRUCTORS, FRIENDS, WIVES, CHILDREN.
- NO FULL METAL JACKET RIFLE AMMUNITION.
- EYE AND EAR PROTECTION REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE AT ALL TIMES.
- NO RAPID FIRE. 1 SHOT EVERY 2 SECONDS.
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND CARRIED DOWN RANGE.
- NO CENTER FIRE RIFLES ON PISTOL RANGE.
- NO PISTOLS OF ANY KIND ON THE 100 YRD. RANGE. (THIS INCLUDES THE THOMPSON CENTER!)
- KEEP ALL WEAPONS POINTED DOWN RANGE AT ALL TIMES.
- NO HANDLING OF WEAPONS WHILE PEOPLE ARE DOWN RANGE.
- SHOTGUN: SLUG SHOOTING ONLY AT 30 & 50 YARD TARGETS. Buckshot and birdshot may be fired in the two shotgun only lanes of the 30 yard range.
- NO FULL AUTOMATIC WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
STEEL RANGE SAFETY RULES
- NO 22 caliber rimfire ammunition
- NO MAGNUM pistol caliber ammunition (centerfire or rimfire)
- NO RIFLE ammunition
- DO NOT GO BEYOND THE SHOOTING BENCH AT ANY TIME
- While rapid fire is allowed on the Steel Range ONLY, all rapid fire shots must hit the target - do NOT continue to shoot rapid fire if the steel targets are not being hit.
FIREARM SAFETY RULES
If you are not completely comfortable with the firearm you are renting please ask for instruction. We would like for you to have a fun and safe experience.
- ALWAYS POINT THE GUN IN A SAFE DIRECTION. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL READY TO SHOOT. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Do not touch the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- ALWAYS KEEP THE GUN UNLOADED UNTIL READY TO USE. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device and remove the magazine, if possible, before opening the action and checking the chamber which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber, leave the gun alone and ask for help.
- KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT.
- KNOW HOW TO USE THE GUN SAFELY. If you do not know please ask for help.
- USE ON THE CORRECT AMMUNITION FOR YOUR GUN. If you do not know please ask for help.
- WEAR APPROPRIATE EYE AND EAR PROTECTION.
- NEVER USE ALCOHOL, PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, OR OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICATION THAT WILL IMPAIR NORMAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL BODILY FUNCTIONS BEFORE OR WHILE SHOOTING.
Manual Trap Rules:
Only Alpine purchased targets can be used here.
Only 7 1/2, 8 or 9 shot sizes may be used.
If you are unsure of your ammo, please bring it in to be checked.
NO alcoholic beverages.
If you have been drinking, you will not be allowed to shoot.
If you are impaired due to the use of any medication or other substance, you will not be allowed to shoot.
NO steel or buck shot.
NO use of nor open carry of pistols in the manual trap area, even if you have an LTC/CHL.
Shooters MUST BE INSIDE the shooting cage with the gun pointed downrange before loading the gun.
Do NOT load more than 2 shells in the gun at a time, (for pump/semi-auto shotguns - 1 in the chamber, 1 in the tube magazine).
Shooters MUST shoot from INSIDE of the cage.
Do NOT exit the shooting cage with a loaded shotgun.
Do NOT place loaded guns into the gun racks.
Do NOT place guns on the thrower table.
Do NOT go in front of the trap machines, (throwers).
EVERYONE, including spectators, MUST have eye and ear protection.
Range Officers are here to enforce the rules.
If you break any of these rules you will be asked to LEAVE without refund.
If you have questions, please ask them!
We appreciate your business, thank you for shooting with us!
There are no products listed under this category.