The Brain and Neurological Treatment Foundation Clay Shoot
October 19, 2019
Objective: Raise money to treat at least one veteran suffering from PTSD.
- Sign-in and registration 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Shotgun Start at 9:00 am
Competition / Event Details:
- Team and individual competition
- Individuals - $120 (No cart provided)
- Team of 4 - $480 (No cart provided)
- Team of 4 - $580 (Golf cart provided)
- Shooters may sign up as individuals or as a group in teams of 4
- Shooters signing up individually will be assigned to a team.
- Team and Individual Prizes
- 100 round shooting event
- Lunch provided
- All Shooters are required to wear eye and ear protection
- Shotguns are not provided, but available to rent; Ammo available for purchase; 12 and 20 gauge only.
- Prizes and Raffle
More Information: Please pre-register your team or individual by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please contact Allison Moore @ 817-703-9827
Deadline to make payment and register is October 9th.
Please make all checks payable to: BNT Foundation PO Box 174006 Arlington, TX 76003