Awards Ceremony & Dinner
Sunday July 14th from 3-5pm
ALPINE SPRING CLAY LEAGUE
$260 to shoot all 10 weeks or $27 per week - Juniors are 40% off; Weekly price includes 50 clays
Sporting Clays, 5 Stand, Skeet, & COMBINED Champions, Top 3 shooters, Top Lady, & Top Junior in each category receive awards
- League scoring based on 50 targets per week.
- Weeks run Tuesday through Sunday.
- All participants will shoot the BLUE course for sporting clays week (course will change weekly).
- REGISTRATION in store only
- One qualifying league score consists of 50 clay targets.
- Sporting clay shooters shoot the BLUE course, which includes 50 targets.
- Skeet & 5 Stand traditionally have 25 targets per game.
- Participating shooters will play 2 games (of 25 per) to achieve one qualifying league score.
Awards Determined By:
Shooter’s highest 2 scores per sport/category will be combined to determine their overall score for each category they are participating in. For those competing to be the COMBINED CHAMPION; shooters highest 6 scores (2 per sport) will be added together to determine their COMBINED overall score. Highest possible score for each category is 100 points; highest possible score COMBINED is 300 points. Top 3 shooters, Top Lady, and Top Junior in all 4 categories receive awards.
SPORTING CLAYS - All ties will be determined by longest run. **Longest run starting station will be pre-determined by management. Shooter having the “longest run” of hits from that station without a miss, will win the tie.
SKEET & 5 STAND - Any shooters envolved in a tie will be contacted & asked to participate in a “Shoot-off” on July 14th.
Shooters do not have to participate in all 3 categories to join the league.
Shooters get only one opportunity to shoot for league score per week.